GENERA BIOTECH with Horizon 2020
Horizon 2020 is the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme ever with nearly €80 billion of funding available over 7 years (2014 to 2020) – in addition to the private investment that this money will attract. It promises more breakthroughs, discoveries and world-firsts by taking great ideas from the lab to the market.
Horizon 2020 is the financial instrument implementing the Innovation Union, a Europe 2020 flagship initiative aimed at securing Europe’s global competitiveness. Seen as a means to drive economic growth and create jobs, Horizon 2020 has the political backing of Europe’s leaders and the Members of the European Parliament. They agreed that research is an investment in our future and so put it at the heart of the EU’s blueprint for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth and jobs.
By coupling research and innovation, Horizon 2020 is helping to achieve this with its emphasis on excellent science, industrial leadership and tackling societal challenges. The goal is to ensure Europe produces world-class science, removes barriers to innovation and makes it easier for the public and private sectors to work together in delivering innovation.
Horizon 2020 is open to everyone, with a simple structure that reduces red tape and time so participants can focus on what is really important. This approach makes sure new projects get off the ground quickly – and achieve results faster.
PROPOSAL FOR COLLABORATION WITH GENERA BIOTECH:
Under Confidentiality Agreement, and with the information provided by the customer, we conducted a search to identify those specific calls that are best suited to the scientific proposal and the funding needs of the customer. This service is offered at no cost to the customer .
Once identified , we can work in two ways:
- GENERA BIOTECH works with several researchers and companies preparing all the necessary documentation for any H2020 call . In addition, we can support the project coordinator and the other partners in the administrative and technical- scientific management throughout the project life .
- GENERA BIOTECH can act as project partner performing some R & D needed for the project and as a manager of the project , which will involve the preparation of the necessary documents and the necessary part of the project management .
In any case , assessing the specific needs , we provide a quote tailored to our customers. Do not hesitate in contact us.
You can see the H2020 priorities on which we work below. Select the one you are most interested in:
Our services in other European Calls:
- Scientific advice for the design of R&D proposals
- Search for public or private, local, national or international funding, and their correct processing
- Complete drafting of the proposals both in the scientific-technical and the administrative aspects
- Search technology partners / consortia formation and coordination
Other services are:
- Scientific Editing
- Pre-evaluation of scientific proposals by our experts.